Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Bring deep expertise to strategize and implement SAP S/4HANA Digital Core by operating at the intersection of Business and Technology.
• Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality and new features to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes.
• Demonstrate the differentiating factors of S4-EWM and explain value proposition to the client.
• Drive the business blueprint workshops sessions for the EWM module.
• Streamline logistics cycle of warehouse management spanning areas such as inbound logistics, outbound logistics, internal warehouse movements, physical inventory process, advanced EWM functions and so on.
• Define the knowledge discovery in databases for the business related to the EWM module.
• Lead team of technical consultants for tasks related to configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, GO-Live & Post GO-Live support activities.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help clients improve outcomes.
• Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities.
• Contribute to knowledge-sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
• Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drives Accenture equity in the market.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Your experience counts!
MBA or Master s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 college is preferred
Bachelor s degree in Engineering with good academic record
3-8 years of relevant post qualification experience
Good, in-depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
o SAP S/4 HANA solution design: Ability to support the business need discussions and mapping the requirements to SAP S/4 HANA system and design the process for EWM. Should have exposure to do the configuration as per designed solution.
o SAP HANA business case and roadmap development: Exposure and understanding of business case around S/4 Hana and roadmap to integrate.
o SAP HANA solution development, testing and deployment: In depth knowledge of SAP HANA solution development in SAP EWM. Ability to support SAP solution deployment considering the industry best practices.
2 project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in SAP or S4HANA implementations
Domain knowledge in supply chain management related to inbound logistics, fulfillment, outbound logistics, warehouse operations is a must
Understanding of end-to-end cycle of S4 HANA project like Blueprinting, Configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, GO-Live, Post GO-Live is preferable
Good knowledge on integration aspects of EWM with other modules such as TM, MM, PP is good to have
What s in it for you?
An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
Ability to embed responsible business into everything from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.