Job Summary: (upto 750 characters)
• 2-6 Years of Experience
• Preferably one/two projects in Primary Logistics (Strategic Transportation Sourcing, Truck Loadability Improvement, Truck-Mix Analysis etc.), Secondary Logistics / Distribution (Transportation Sourcing, Efficient contracting, Cost-to-Serve Analysis etc.), Warehousing (C&FA Operations, Layout design, Efficient contracting etc.), Ocean & Air Freight, Network Optimization
Exposure to Tools (if any) –Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, iLOG, SCS, SAP (TM, eWM, LE), Blue Yonder (TMS, Luminate) is a plus
• The SCM team focuses on helping clients with Integrated Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment Strategy to improve key performance metrics. SCM practice is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions, and change management programs to help manage Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment function more effectively and efficiently.
• SCM professionals within Accenture's Supply Chain & Operations business domain focus on delivering comprehensive business solutions across various industries adding significant value and delivering benefits with an emphasis on the positive impact on the organization's bottom-line.
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
o Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, YMS system implementation and business process management
o Digital: Digital Strategy in Logistics and Warehousing, Logistics assessment for Digital adoption
• Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehousing and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
• Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.