Retail - Retail Industry practice works with leading Retailers across the globe to help our clients transform their business capabilities to increase profits, engage customers and enhance operations. Our end-to-end retail services span the full spectrum of strategy, operations, digital & E-commerce offerings and services, to help retailers stay ahead of the rising demands placed on their business.
Qualifications : • Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution (Engineering or IT domain)
• Business Management Degree from a reputed institution or Masters Qualification in Management of Information Systems – strongly preferred
Experience : • 10+ years of experience with SAP
• Full life cycle experience in SAP IS-Retail
• 5 years' experience in designing and working with Retail Master Data interfaces to/from non-SAP/legacy planning and sales systems.
• A detailed understanding of the integration between SAP modules (SD/MM/FICO)
• Delivered a full SAP Project Life cycle with either SAP R/3 4.7 or ECC6
• Integrated SAP in a complex systems landscape
• Experience in designing solutions within SAP based on a set of business requirements
• Preferred functional experience on any of the following SAP Retail modules. Main responsibilities involve developing functional design, analysis and implementation o SAP Retail Merchandising o SAP Assortment Planning o SAP Merchandise Planning o SAP MDG