- Work on design, visualization and development independently for any kind of complexity level creative communications campaign projects.
- Estimate effort required in media development tasks for different types of collaterals like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations etc.
- Work through the various phases of pre-production, production and post-production
- Communicate with reviewers and stakeholders and share visual design strategy.
- Understand business requirements and translate the same into the appropriate communications solution/visuals with high level of creativity.
- Visualize creative concepts and instructional media from storyboards/creative brief
- Create high-end cutting-edge design and animations for internal communication projects.
- Develop graphics/media (icons, graphics, illustrations, videos & animations) using Adobe Suite ensuring high quality levels.
- Create varied products across web, print and digital for creative communications campaign projects like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, emailers, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations etc. using Adobe Suite and other Graphic Design and animation software.
- Develop new brands and logos from scratch, based on creative brief and company branding guidelines & standards
- Interact/brainstorm with content writers and other stakeholders for visualization of the marketing collaterals.
- Create project plans for the Internal Communication projects and track the progress of media development activities
- Preferred - Bachelor s degree /Master s degree/Diploma in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other Commercial Art Degree from a Design School.
- Or Graduate /Postgraduate in any stream with a good aptitude for visual design
- 4-6 years of work experience in the creative field of media houses, production studios, advertising, internal communications or marketing communications industry.
- Should possess fair knowledge of standards in Web, Print and Digital media
- Should have expertise in working on varied products across web, print and digital for creative communications campaign projects like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, emailers, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations etc. using Adobe Suite and other Graphic Design and animation software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects, MS PowerPoint, SoundBooth, etc.
- Should have knowledge of visual design principles, color theory, etc.
- Knowledge of Audio and video editing
- Up to date with the latest graphic trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies/ tools.
- Should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Mechanical
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Address:Plant 3,,Godrej and Boyce Compound,LBS Marg,Vikhro, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India