Practice Overview:CN TDandamp;L specializes in envisioning designing developing and deploying industry-specific custom learning solutions in areas of large business and workforce transformations leadership capability development corporate academies etc. that abide to the growing needs of mobility and technology usage. We help clients develop individual and organizational capabilities that accelerate workforce productivity and business performance through a complete end-to-end learning solution including:
• Learning Planning: Aligning an organization’s learning needs with business objectives
• Learning Design andamp; Development: Building buying and reusing learning content
• Learning Delivery: Planning and delivering learning across a mix of media
• Learning Administration: Enabling learning management and administrative servicesExperience:
• 2-8 years of work experience in the creative field of learning media advertising and communications industry
• Should possess fair knowledge of e-learning standards and SCORM or AICC standards
• Knowledge and understanding of instructional design and learning architecture and various Application simulation toolsShould have expertise in working across varied products across web print and digital for creative communications like Telestrations Explainer Videos Multimedia Animations using cutting edge technology and ability to adapt to new requirements or new tools.Qualification:
• Desirable – UG or PG – Any specialization – .preferred – BFA or MFA or Advanced Multimedia Diploma.
• Certifications in User Experience Human Interactions will be an added advantage.