Role & Responsibilities
Client Engagement and Relationship
- Develop meaningful strategic commercial approaches for all existing and new clients.
- Negotiate all existing contractual commercial items with existing clients
- Lead the discussions internally with CCG/ HCL Insurance process/wider HCL on all new agreements and contracts
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Prepare and present commercial models/business case for client presentations on new bids or existing client bids
- Work with commercial elements for all new HCL Insurance process bids and HCL Insurance process related inputs on bids across HCL (Integrated bids)
- Lead all commercial discussion on change and transformation projects
- Discussion with clients – procurement managers/relationship executives
- Develop and lead business case for all internal change and transformation projects for HCL Insurance process and track performance against all projects on cost and benefits.
- Conduct negotiations in mutual best interest of clients.
- Support Initiation and execute client revenue producing engagements and attain targets.
- Direct client strategic planning engagements.
HCL Wider responsibilities
- Manage utilization and performance of suppliers to HCL Insurance process on an ongoing basis with the corporate procurement team.
- Engage for new /changes to existing supplier contracts viz. software/systems/fulfillment of existing suppliers of HCL Insurance process.
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Coordinate with BFC team on new bids on client requirements/RFI/RFP
- Project manage contracts to closure in conjunction with CCG on new and existing contract new/existing as per client expectations/timelines.
- Initiate approval and formalities for signoff’s within HCL globally
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
Revenue and Profit Management
- Review profitability on revenue generating change projects and raise escalations on cost over runs/optimization for all change programs
- Review cost on non-revenue generating cost change projects and drive action to optimize costs across projects
- Identify new emerging needs of our clients with revenue generating solutions within HCL which can be repurposed for client needs
- Become a key member to drive cost optimization in the business. Plan and implement on the cost optimization programme to deliver on the cost agenda
- Develop and attain accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for every account.
- Present weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual performance report
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in commercial management, business development, customer management, sales or related field
- Good financial modelling experience.
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
- Superb negotiation capabilities
- MBA preferred but not necessary with relevant experience
- Able to understand and measure the impact of strategies and activities on the business
- Build and maintain deep internal and external/sector-wide relationships
- Understands the broader context and operates with a global mindset
- Able communicator. Persuasive and articulate, able to influence and negotiate at senior / exec level
- Understands the risks faced by the organization and the controls in place to manage and mitigate risks
- Preferably degree / professional qualification or minimum 10+ years of commercial management and client front ending experience. Working in a team driving the transformation agenda for Insurance / FS companies. Experience working with senior exec levels internally and with clients.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
Interested candidates need to send their updated resume to email@example.com with the following details:
* Total Years of experience:
* Years of experience in Commercial Management:
* Years of experience in a Global Customer-facing role:
* Years of experience in the BPO industry:
* Current Annual CTC (Lacs per annum):
* Expected Annual CTC (Lacs per annum):
* Notice Period (pls specify if it is negotiable):
* Are you willing to work in Chennai (Yes/No)?: