Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing communication strategies and plans along with Customer Development Director
- Manage social media accounts of CottonConnect, develop and produce high-quality content, increase reach and engagement, and support design and launch of social media campaigns.
- Monitor and generate report on the performance of communications activities
- Ensure that all external communications including publications, media, marketing materials, merchandise and online content are consistent with verbal and brand guidelines.
- Write and/or commission content for media and communications materials, design and develop Customer Reports, contribute to QA of all customer document and manage the production and distribution of monthly newsletters, blogs, social media and web content.
- Develop and champion storytelling approach, driving improvements in the processes required to capture engaging stories
- Manage website content and upload content and articles to the CottonConnect website
- Support Key Account Management and Business Development
- Support research for portfolio building, new business, customer management and strategic goals for CottonConnect
- Support Customer Development Director in planning and execution of team’s responsibilities.
Key Relationships Internal:
- Customer Development Director
- CottonConnect Management Teams- Global & South Asia
- CottonConnect team members
Key skills required:
- COMMUNICATION - You will need to ensure that all communication outputs of CottonConnect are of high quality, meet global standards and align with brand strategy and principles. You will need to understand communications-related requirements of the organization as well as communications and messaging needs of the target audience.
- COPYWRITING AND EDITING - You will be required to create and/or edit excellent content for various channels which will include print, digital, and social media. You must create produce error free content and have attention-to-details.
- CREATIVITY - You will need to design and execute innovative campaigns for social media and events. You will design and develop compelling customer reports and communications outputs that are engaging and visually attractive.
- SOCIAL MEDIA- You will need to have strong understanding of social media and increase social media reach.
STRATEGIC AND RESEARCH DRIVEN - You will play a key role in development and execution of communication strategy and plan. You should be able to use research to inform the strategies as well as outputs.
Desired Candidate Profile:
5-8 years of experience in communications role
- Experience and ability to successfully manage and implement a communications strategy in alignment with organizational strategic goals
- Exceptional copy writing, editing, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in using different forms of media (such as email, websites, social media and physical publications) to deliver high quality information to different audiences
- Highly organized with an ability to meet deadlines and manage many competing priorities and stakeholder requirements
- Professional who stays abreast of industry trends and applies this knowledge to achieve constant improvement
- Experience in overseeing social media and website content
- Ability to collaborate with teams in various geographies
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Experience in working with MNCs in corporate communications, marketing and communications role, or public relations; or
- International development experience or a similar complex global environment Qualifications
- Educated to graduate degree level Job.
In case interested please send your updated resume at email@example.com and for more details call Avneet at 9814912286.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Reputed Client of Unison International
Contact Company:Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd