With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for? We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Customer Service In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications. Responsibilities
- Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines and providing decisions based on prescribed guidelines.
- Excellent attention to detail to identify and fix errors made by L1 and share feedback/insights + work at the L1 role as per business need.
- Focus on accuracy/eye for details.
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of URL content curation.
- High-quality extraction of content delivered consistently.
- Domain expertise to work like a subject matter expert and challenge what seems incorrect.
- Adapt and deliver high-quality extraction with accuracy, commitment, and consistency.
- Excellent time management skills to help increase the number of extractions.
- Decision-making skills to understand the concepts of identifying if a website is/is not extractable.
- Extremely proactive and organized with a track record of success in a team environment.
Qualifications we seek in you. Minimum qualifications
- Any Graduate
- Freshers are only eligible.
- Excellent Communication Skills- English.
- Incessant curiosity, questions the status quo, finds ways to make things better, probing, and analytical ability.
- Must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekends)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Role:Non Voice - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Non Voice
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India