This opportunity is a 12 months contract to start with & need to work from Bengaluru office
NEEDS SERVICE PROVIDER EXPERIENCE
Role: IP Telecom NOC Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months Contract to hire (Mutually extendable)
Work Timings: 1st or 2nd Shift India hours
Location: Bengaluru (Work from office)
44-46P, KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronic City, Phase 2,
Bengaluru 560 100
- 8 to 10 years of experience working in the Telecom domain supporting a major operator/vendor.
- Subject matter expertise with routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP & OSPF), VRFs, VLANs, VRRP, LACP, MLAG, TACACS / Rancid / GIT, IPSec VPN, DNS / DHCP, NAT / SNAT, IP Multicast, VPC, Transit Gateway, NAT Gateway, ALB/ELB, Security Groups, ACL, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, DHCP.
- Exposure ServiceNow (SNOW) incident management system.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certification would be an advantage
- Professional experience working with Cisco and network service providers such as Lumen, Zayo, Everstream, etc.
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise in resolving the incidents escalated to your organization
- Be the subject matter expert on IP Transport domain.
- Handle Outages/Service degradations, perform initial RCA and coordinate with vendors and engineering teams to compose final RCA.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of network technologies and would understand how data moves between Cloud, PaaS Solutions, and Legacy TDM/IP environments.
- Lead troubleshooting bridges with internal & and vendor teams as needed.
- Engage and escalate issues with the Transport Tier III / Engineering team when critical, time-sensitive support and resolution is needed.
- Work with technical teams to document troubleshooting steps and methods to improve processes.
- Provide lead support with Market Teams to troubleshoot/resolve complex issues
- Engage and escalate issues with vendors when critical/time-sensitive support and resolution is needed.
- Develop key metrics for performance monitoring and service assurance.
- Closely working with the vendors for Incident resolution and RCA
- Troubleshoot with transport fiber providers and coordinate the quickest path to network restoration.
- Update ticket information on the corrective actions implemented.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement reviews, identifying areas for automation and overall efficiency improvements increasing service up-time and overall customer experience.
- Analyze issues before Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and sign off on hardware replacements and upgrades per best practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
World Wide Technology
10,000India'sWorld Wide Technology (WWT), a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. WWT employs more than 10000 people worldwide and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution, and integration space strategically located worldwide. WWT ranked on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work & on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the 12th consecutive year! We are number 11 on Indias Great Place to Work for Mid-size companies.
Contact Company:World Wide Technology
Address:WWT India Pvt. Ltd.