Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for conceptualization of cost reduction ideas and its implementation, work with stakeholders across the organization. Present the weekly progress to senior management.
- Prepare monthly master data / trends, cost reports forecasts, BITE reports, presentations and Peer bank comparisons
- Build robust cost allocation model.
- Implement the automation of various dashboards in Tableau and the introduction of budget utility
- Responsible for the integration of Cost Framework in P2P
Ensure collation / summarization of cost budget on quarterly basis
Desired Candidate Profile
Chartered accountant with 6+ years of experience with reputed financial institutions (Banks / NBFCs/ Insurance companies preferred), should have handled a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel & Word) and Tableu (desired)
- Knowledge of financial reporting and ability to work with financial data
Demonstrate management control of delegated tasks
Perks and Benefits