From 6 to 10 year(s) of experience
Looking for credit analyst for the fund management team of Max Life Insurance that manages AUM of over Rs 1.35 lac crore and credit portfolio of over Rs 30,000 crores.
Role & responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for managing credit risk, comprising of corporate bonds with credit rating ranging from A to AAA, State development loans, Special purpose vehicles, Infrastructure investment trusts (INVIT), REITs, Alternative investment funds.
• Credit evaluation of new and active monitoring of existing exposures.
• Research and maintain database of credit market data/metrics.
• Individual that has passion for fundamental research, understanding business models of companies from various sectors and having strong background for financial statement analysis.
• The person to have prior experience in handling credit book (comprising of issuers from various sectors) in Mutual funds, Banks, Credit rating agencies and/or insurance companies. Experience of evaluating structured credit would be an added advantage.
Contact Company:Max Life Insurance
Address :Plot No. 90-C,Sector-18,Urban Estate , GURGAON, Haryana, India