Greetings from CSS Corp!
Your profile has been screened for CSS Corp | Technical Helpdesk Engineer Position.
Grab the opportunity by taking the test in the link given.
Parameters : Fine for Kondapur- Hyderabad Location, Rotational Shifts, Holding Degree/Provisional in Hand, no standing arrears.
Levels of Interview : 1. Talview Test, 2. Telephonic interview 3. Video call interview
Kindly take the Talview Test in the link given below
CTC - 2 LPA + Shift Allowances
Project : Google, Hyderabad
Exp : 0 - 3 years
Kindly prepare on Following topics
- PING Command,
- OSI LAYERS,
- HOW TO IDENTIFY IF a computer is in a network
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Technical understanding of any OS - Windows, desktop, networking, mac, linux, chrome, android, ios.
- IT Support - hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Freshers_Trainee Engineers
- Providing on call, on video, on chat and on mail Support.
Principle duties and responsibilities
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bug with application owners
- Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network related issues
- Provides system administrative support and basic hardware troubleshooting on desktops, laptops, VMs and Servers
- Help employees with access & account issues based on defined/documented guidelines, policies and procedures
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of KBs to address issues efficiently
- Complies with schedule adherence to ensure the overall service level targets are achieved
- Identifies and provides input on unique (or) recurring user problems
Preferred Qualification (Secondary)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills, multitasking and leadership skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to the changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- 10th+12th +Graduation must
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CSS corp pvt ltd
Contact Company:CSS corp pvt ltd
Address:CSS Corp, -