The First Level Agent is responsible to provide proactive User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests. This includes the usage of remote tools to analyse and resolve tickets. Answer "How do I questions" for dedicated Hardware and Software within the customer environment and perform software distribution to endpoints. Monitoring Universal Work Queues (UWQ) - revision of assigned tasks. Creating and Updating the tickets in case of changes (cancelation, additional information). In case the customer is calling, provide the status of ticket. Handling the E-Mails with additional questions from other levels. Due to the skills, is able to solve the majority of incidents directly.
Interested candidates can walk-in with
- Updated Resume
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card (front and Back)
- Current Organization Offer Letter, Recent 3 Months Pay slips, Latest Appraisal / Hike Letter with breakup of CTC, Proof of variable/bonus payout, if any
- Education documents (Degree, Intermediate, 10th)
Timing: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Mon - Fri)
Venue: 9th Floor, Vega Building, The V-Ascendas IT Park, Plot No 17, Software, Units Layout, HITEC City, Inorbit Mall Road, D Block, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
- Any Graduate having excellent communication (verbal & written) skills are eligible.
- Should be good at customer handling skills.
- Should have great interpersonal skills.
- Fresher's or experienced both are eligible.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational /night shifts.
- Experience: 0 to 5 years.
- Annual CTC: 2,90,000 (Freshers), Experience: As per company standards.
- Working days: 5 working days / 2 rotational week off.
- Employee Benefits: Medical Insurance + Night shift allowances.
- Free transport provided 2 ways commute (under 30kms).
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer specific Hardware, SW environment and Customer support
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- BPO Industry Knowledge preferred.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
- Guide customer according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Password resets, SW configuration, etc.). If not successful inform customer about next steps.
- Provide detailed information on all performed activities to next appropriate level according to process definition. If incident is solved log all required debriefing information in the ticket according to process definition (incl. usage of service coder). In dedicated cases enter debriefing information from field services.
- If necessary, cancel a customer incident at customer's request or update the information in the ticket and answer on customer enquiries regarding status of request processing (e. g. Engineer Time of Arrival).
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
- In dedicated cases provide briefing information to appropriate third-party provider.
- Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
- Usage of remote tools (where applicable) to analyze and resolve tickets.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation the people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations