Is a global department which through continuous delivery of professional and efficient administrative services for Vanderlande is aiming to improve the performance of our stakeholders . Main areas of services (but not limited to) are in Register to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay(P2P), Lead to Cash (L2C), Hire to retire (H2R), CoE RPA and local mobility services
Proficiency in AP tools like Invoice Automation (Tungsten), Expense claims (MXP) . OCR (Kofax) , Payment tools( Belin) , Should have done at least 2 implementation worldwide of such tools.
Also should have Project management experience for global implementations.
DPO - Delegated Process Owner
The delegated process owner within Shared Service center is a function responsible for the responsible for the design, implementation, innovation and maintenance of efficient processes and controls (including J-SoX) worldwide based on the Vanderlande Design principles.
Through continuous improvement the DPO strives to create an always optimized one way of working for his/her area of responsibility, through defining and documenting the one way of working.
Job Description & Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, implementation, innovation and maintenance of efficient processes and controls (including J-SoX) worldwide based on the Vanderlande Design principles.
- Has a global scope and mandate within the own process to make decisions on design and implementation of processes.
- Aligns with stakeholders on cross functional process changes
- Designs the one way of working - approves all deviations from the one way of working. May reject request with motivation for deviations from the one way of working.
- Ensures that all processes are documented in Vikipedia / Process map. This includes all working instructions (level 4).
- Will identify changes (IT) and will follow-up the build and roll-out worldwide. Active follow up
- Needs to ensure proper segregation of duties in design of roles. SOD Deviations need to be documented and mitigating control need to be in place in cooperation with local manager
- Has no operational responsibility for the local teams (execution of work) and output.
- DPO sets up SME (subject matter expert) community to align process worldwide, new, changed processes
- Will set-up and maintain WSS KPI dashboard for own process
- Will be connected to the KPI analysis if there is a process issue (mismatch) or an incorrect or incomplete measurement in the KPI Dashboard.
- Takes ownership of the design of training and knowledge sharing activities globally. SME community. Qualification and entry level requirements
- The DPO defines based on the nature of the process, if a process is eligible for centralizing / decentralizing / locations of activities in cooperation with local finance manager
- The DPO aligns with the process owner (Finance, HR etc) and sets in cooperation with the PO focus and priority on improvement areas
- The DPO manages E2E stakeholders of his/her process to secure a seamless way of working within Vanderlande
- Aligns with the local finance manager on the resource requirements
- Creates a clear roadmap for own process and aligns with stakeholders (e.g. other DPOs, IT, Local Finance mangers) on this roadmap
- Is part of the WSS management team (Global)
Qualifications and skills
- Experienced financial/P2P specialist, with in-depth knowledge of P2P processes and able to transfer complexity into clear and comprehensive processes
- Experienced with shared services, SLA set up
- Global P2P knowledge and experience
- Able to engage with all levels in an organization
- Able to create and realize a roadmap, and align with all stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities enable you to build fact-based improvement proposals and controls
- Ability to mobilize and engage people both in, and outside the finance/HR community
- Up to speed with latest global developments &innovative solution
- In-depth knowledge of the way of working within Vanderlande
- Master degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Economics and/or accountancy 12+ years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 5-10%)
- Open and transparent communication
- Should have Knowledge of P2P related tools like OCR, Invoicing automation tools, Expense claim automation tools, payment tools etc. Should have experience on implementing such tools on a global scale.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent