Roles and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
The candidate will w ork as a key technical resource for design and development of the Salesforce Development for client. He / She should be able to complete development, change control activities and possess an understanding of technical & business trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to client / business partners.
• More than 6 - 8 years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on engineer developing complex systems architecture
- Should have exposure to microservices
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader, Salesforce for Outlook, and other third-party tools
- Experience with data migration in and out of SFDC for objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow
- Strong background in Salesforce Lightning development, SDLC, and Salesforce communities
- Experience building Salesforce integrations and 3rd-party applications and APIs with the Salesforce platform
- Thorough understanding of the constraints of Salesforce platform, (i.e. governor limits) and best practices in delivering business requirements in the context of those constraints
- Knowledge of the Salesforce test framework, test-driven development (TDD), and iterative development
- Capital Markets knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Salesforce Certifications Dev 401 (ADM201 is also preferred)
- Focus on development/ improvement of framework to support repeatable and scalable solutions
Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking and financial processes, technology and change initiatives.
In-depth understanding and execution experience of Software Engineering Principles, Architecture, and Software Development Life cycle.
Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
Skilled at identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments and gauging appropriate opportunities for the business.
Focus on development of organizational capabilities and resources to support continuous evolution of a more competitive and profitable organization
Should be able to manage onsite-offshore coordination.
Behavioral Skills :
Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Any Salesforce certification
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mphasis Limited (then, Mphasis BFL Limited) was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company Mphasis Corporation (founded in 1998) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1993).
Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays. The perfect blend of technical excellence, business performance monitoring, business intelligence and customer experience management is what makes us endearing to our clients.
Contact Company:Mphasis Limited
Address :WTC-3, Level 1 Block A and B,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India