Design Tech System is hiring for Application Engineer (FEKO) for Pune or Bangalore location
Application Engineer (FEKO)
Qualification: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH in Electronics/Microwave/RF Communication Engineering
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Job Description -
- Application Engineer responsible for pre-and post- sales technical activity in the CEM domain. The purpose of this engineering position is to provide technical interface between the Customer and our Product, as well as activities relative to technical demonstration, projects, training, installation and product support.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialist in the use and application of high frequency simulation tool like FEKO, HFSS, or CST Microwave Wizard to support the design of high frequency, antenna and wave guide applications, EM, RF and microwave applications.
- Provide on-site demonstrations, presentations, and training for EM tool FEKO in support of the sales and marketing efforts.
- Perform pre and post-sales support of customer including evaluations, software benchmarking and high-level technical support.
- Provide training and support (on-site, via telephone, and email) to increase the productivity of our customers and enhance their ability to apply our tools to their design challenges.
- Work on EM related projects.
- Work closely with Sales team to qualify opportunities and propose solutions together with the customer. Provide the technical knowledge to define the best solution meeting customers' requirements
- Specific Requirements:
- Deep understanding of the principals of Computational Electromagnetics, Antenna Designs and placements, EMI/EMC, Microwave structures, etc.
- Knowledge of EM solving techniques like MoM, FDTD, FEM, GO, PO
- Working knowledge of any of RF & EM simulations tools such as FEKO, IE3D, HFSS, CST, etc.
- An energetic and independent team player with strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Willingness to travel throughout India
- Strong analytical and problem solving competencies
- Relationship building capabilities
- Self driven and motivational
Required Candidate profile
- RF, EM, Antenna Designs, RCS, EMI, EMC
- Deep understanding of the principals of Computational
- Electromagnetics, Antenna Designs and placements, EMI/EMC, Microwave structures, etc.
If interested & Suitable requested you to share CV on madhavi.jaju@ designtechsys.com