Roles and Responsibilities
Digital Work Place services is a critical role in our organization. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is motivated by an opportunity to participate in an organization’s regionalization approach to systems, infrastructure and end user support. We are looking for an individual who has the technical skills and intellectual capability to lead through this change and has the drive and desire to grow with a business. Critical for success is the ability to oversee the support of multiple site teams, systems, infrastructure and end user support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong Onsite/offshore communication management and coordination skills, ability to conduct quarterly/semi-annual reviews by self.
- Adherent to the Incident management process, guiding team in problem analysis, communication management, crisis management, and emergency fixes etc.
- Conducting Team Action Meetings, Weekly team meetings and review deliverables
- Strong Understanding of Service Deliverable SLAs and ability to recommend any changes to the customer or abilities to drive the team on achieving the same.
- SLA Measurement, Reporting & Adherence - 5 Nines
- Strong Capabilities on Handling deliverables responsibility.
- Vision & Goal Setting abilities with Orientation on details to achieving the same.
- Mentoring Team as per project needs on Technical tools, Operational Processes & Procedures.
- Identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Defining new process and procedure for operations.
- Periodic evolution of SLA metrics and Audits
- Budgeting & P&L Experience – Managing Capex & Opex.
- Strong Process knowledge ITIL V-3, along with experience in certification of IT & Security certifications like ISO 20 / 27 K Certifications etc.
- 3rd Party Vendor Management & Contract Negotiation Skills & Experience.
- Ensure and develop relationship with customers, stakeholders with high satisfaction level
- Liaison between business leaders and senior management to drive program/ projects budget at strategic level
- Review project portfolio and contents periodically and assess for linkage, support, and contribution to major goals and strategies
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance
Skills and Abilities
- The SSM profile will be a senior profile will need to manage end to end user service delivery
- Ability to interact with CIO / Infrastructure director
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Preferably 12+ years plus of Industry experience with managing a team of over 100 resources.
- 10+ years of Experience with Asset Management, Desktop Deployment, VDI, Windows/PC Refresh and Scheduling
- 5+ years in managing service desk, service improvement programs
- Adept in working out strategies in measuring and improving user experience
- Experience in desktop engineering including Imaging, packaging, software distribution
- Overall understanding with minimum of 10+ years of hands on experience in managing & delivering complex Deskside Infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- Strong Leadership, People & Customer relationship skills and drive to push things within and outside the system.
Education / Expertise
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a manager role supporting End Users / Customer
- Demonstrated success with unit-based application planning and development, project management and policy development.
- Excellent analytical, planning, project management, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of product life cycle, tools, processes and operations planning.
- Excellent customer service capabilities and attitude.
- Must be able to travel as needed,
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have minimum 15 Years of experience.
10 Years of experience in digital workplace skills
1 Candidate should have experince in Service desk / Helpdesk/ desktop/deskside /Windows
2 SCCM/ O365/ AD/ Active Directory and other digital workplace skills
3 Should be from Operation side
4 Global Customer handling
5 Managing P&L / Budgeting / Financial Management
6 People Management ( Extensively)
Perks and Benefits