- Ensuring that the compliances such as tax audit compilation, income tax computation, income tax return of Airtel and its subsidiaries are filed well in time. The stands taken for various special items in the computation of income/ return should be based on thorough research, latest notification and case laws.
- Efficiently work on various taxation law amendments so as to evaluate its impact on Airtel and its subsidiaries. Also, work on various management notes pertaining to taxation laws.
- Representing the company before Income Tax Authorities in various income tax related matters.
- Advising business on income tax provisions for both domestic and international tax.
- Providing tax advice on agreements entered into with the customers and Vendors and ensure implementation of the same.
- Negotiating with the customer/vendors to ensure closure of the terms of the tax clause in the agreement and ensure implementation of the same by working closely with accounting and tax process teams
- CA Qualified (2011 - 2013)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India