Freshers having good knowledge on .NET, C#, Sql (DotNet programming is mandatory for this role) we need DotNet background candidates only.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- knowledge professionally developing software.
- knowledge with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.