Greetings from Encora Innovation Labs Pvt Ltd! A Leading World Class SaaS Technology Product Engineering Company!
Encora is looking for Enterprise Architect with 14-22 years experience in design & development of technical solutions within company strategic B2B/MFT platform, Visio and Lucid Charts
Please find the below detailed job description and the company profile for your better understanding.
Position: Enterprise Architect
Experience: 14-22 years
Location : Chennai
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: Any graduate
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a EA Enterprise Architect to participate in the design & development of technical solutions within company strategic B2B/MFT platform which provide innovative technical improvements, improve quality and operational excellence, lower cost, satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements, mitigate risk and satisfy business objectives
Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Supports the development of an enterprise architecture to enable stakeholders to understand the status of their portfolio, enable the identification of duplication and redundancy, improve enterprise-wide processes, and highlight non-compliance with established requirements.
- Coordinates with stakeholders in the form of white papers, briefings, and presentations to share the enterprise architecture way forward and ensure key stakeholder buy-in.
- Works to develop requirements to operationalize the enterprise architecture and integrate with lower-level architectures.
- Applies advanced consulting skills and enterprise architecture experience to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Works at the direction of senior team members and leadership.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience as an enterprise architect.
- Experience in working inside a regulated industry such as finance, mortgage, health care.
- Experience working with modeling and diagraming tools such as Visio and Lucid Charts.
- Experience providing architecture guidance in at least one domain (Business, Data, Application, or Technology).
- Ability to translate high-level strategies into tangible deliverables.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting system rationalization and modernization efforts.
- Experience supporting organization-level architecture development.
- Knowledge of planning, programming, budget, and execution, including acquisition and investment management processes.
- Ability to perform research to develop recommendations.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
You should be speaking to us if;
- You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization
- You like a job that brings a great deal of autonomy and decision-making latitude
- You like working in an environment that is young, innovative and well established
- You like to work in an organization that takes decisions quickly, is non-hierarchical and where you can make an impact
Why Encora Innovation Labs?
Are you are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT Product Engineering organization?
Encora Innovation Labs is a world class SaaS technology Product Engineering company and focused on transformational outcomes for leading-edge tech companies. Encora Partners with fast growing tech companies who are driving innovation and growth within their industries.
Who We Are: Encora is devoted to making the world a better place for clients, for our communities and for our people.
What We Do: We drive transformational outcomes for clients through our agile methods, micro-industry vertical expertise, and extraordinary people.
We provide hi-tech, differentiated services in next-gen software engineering solutions including Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Embedded, Mobile, AWS/Azure Cloud, UI/UX, and Test Automation to some of the leading technology companies in the world.
Encora specializes in Data Governance, Digital Transformation, and Disruptive Technologies, helping clients to capitalize on their potential efficiencies. Encora has been an instrumental partner in the digital transformation journey of clients across a broad spectrum of industries: Health Tech, Fin Tech, Hi-Tech, Security, Digital Payments, Education Publication, Travel, Real Estate, Supply Chain and Logistics and Emerging Technologies.
Encora has successfully developed and delivered more than 2,000 products over the last few years and has led the transformation of a number of Digital Enterprises.
Encora has over 25 offices and innovation centers in 20+ countries worldwide. Our international network ensures that clients receive seamless access to the complete range of our services and expert knowledge and skills of professionals globally.
Encora global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman Islands.
Encora is Certified Great Place to Work in India.
Please visit us at
Are you are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT Product Engineering organization.
Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:10,,Brigade South Parade,MG Road,Bangalore , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India