Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work Location: Bangalore/Pune/NCR | Years of experience: 12 to 17 years | Entity: Technology |
Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by example and drive innovation? As a strategic thinker, are you quick to see solutions where others see obstacles, which is why clients count on you for counsel? You and your team will develop solutions to improve efficiency and drive revenue.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have Skills : Enterprise Architecture
Good to Have Skills : Telecommunications Billing, Telecom Order Management
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
- Gather and analyze business process requirements from, internal stakeholders, customer feedback, enterprise security, and regulatory compliance
- Engage other process areas to ensure the software solution can deliver required functionality within project timeframes
- Conceive and implement a technology solution that meets both the needs of the business and aligns with the overall IT strategy and vision
- Liaise between Client colleagues, analysts, developers, project and program managers
Technical Experience :
- 6 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture and overall, 10 years of experience in software engineering
- Proven experience in working with business stakeholders, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to analyze requirements, develop ideas, and design solutions
- Strong architectural documentation skillsets being able to succinctly document the design with the use of visual aids to limit debate related to the intent of the design
- A strong technical background
Professional Attributes :
- Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges
- Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data
- Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, Quick learner
Educational Qualification: A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
Whats in it for you?
A role with an organization that invests in enabling you. You will get an opportunity to:
Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture's unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs Innovate with the best: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the worlds most recognizable companies
Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you
Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not state.