1. Synopsis of Role:
End user support on Financial and Procurement SAP ERP software, related modules and Integrations. Administration and maintenance of existing ERP software SAP business By Design, Integrated Modules like Concur Travel Management, BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation).
2. Essential Functions
- Acknowledgement and Resolution of end users issues raised via SITELs ticketing system.
- Perform SAP business By Design system configurations and setups.
- Troubleshooting the errors encountered by end users during financial / Procurement transactions.
- Maintenance of the system, end user training, coordination with technical team and partners.
- Documents business process and functionality to ensure maintainability and usability of systems.
- Support Internal and External Audit teams with requested documentation and processes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3. Critical Skills and Job Complexity
a) Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of helpdesk frontline Enterprise resource planning (ERP) support environment, basic accounting knowledge, Financial Systems and Purchase Order Systems maintenance / Development experience.
- Finance and Purchasing Process Knowledge on Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Asset , Procurement to Pay cycle.
- Working knowledge on Software like Concur, SAP Travel and Expense, BPC and any third party tool Integration would be added advantage.
- Very strong analytical and complex problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate and prevent problems.
b) Documentation and Communication :
- Excellent spoken English and excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to structure sentences in a clear, concise and logical manner is a must.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of global employees at all levels of the organization in obtaining system requirements, presenting solutions, and providing robust application training and support.
- Strong technical documentation, knowledge of version control and of relevant tools. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel.
4. Preferred Education and Experience
- Professional Qualification or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Finance, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two year experience in supporting international financial systems software’s preferably in respect of SAP Business ByDesign or equivalent ERP system.
- ERP certification will be added advantage.
5. Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Rotational shifts in EMEA and US time zone.
- Relocation and Work from Home as per manager’s approval.
- Normal office environment; no unusual physical demands.
- Flexibility for domestic/international travel.