Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance, preparing and submitting regulatory submissions, keeping up-to-date with changing regulations, collaborating with cross-functional teams, maintaining accurate records, representing the company in inspections and negotiations, and providing regulatory training to employees.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Advanced degree in a scientific or technical field such as pharmacology, chemistry, or biology.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a strong understanding of drug regulatory requirements and processes.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate regulatory requirements to a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to navigate complex regulatory issues and find creative solutions to regulatory challenges.
- Strong ethical standards and commitment to compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to be able to represent the company in a professional manner.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
DepartmentResearch & Development
Role CategoryPharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Venus Remedies (VRL)
Venus Remedies Limited (VRL) is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and is headquartered in Panchkula, Haryana. Its a 30 year old company which is listed on NSE. In addition to the Indian market, we are major exporters of medicines ( in Oncology, Critical Care, Antibiotics, Neurology, etc. segments) to 70+ counties across the globe.
The Great Place to Work Institute has certified Venus Remedies Limited as a "Great Place to Work for" for the year 2023-2024. We have been certified multiple times in the past decade as "Great Place to Work for".