Designation: Executive HR Services
Experience: 2- 3 Years
Location: Pune, Trivandrum
Skills: LMS, Successfactor
- Perform end-to-end learning system administration and maintenance, including import/export of learning content, management of learning activities, and management of user learning.
- Manage data, including the creation and processing of system reports in Excel, as well as the creation and analysis of learner surveys.
- Prepare communication assets and distribute them to learners.
- Provide troubleshooting and first-level technical support to learners.
- Assist in the management of classroom training, such as coordinating with external training providers, organizing and facilitating digital sessions, and supporting the purchasing and billing process.
- Work synergistically with other team members in Learning Analytics Services and Learning Design Services.
• Knowledge of using learning management systems (LMS), e-learning systems, or databases.
• Experience in organizing and administrating (classroom) trainings.
• Ideally, experience with task management systems (preferably Atlassian package).
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel.
• A strong team player
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
• Ability to take responsibility, be dynamic and proactive with can-do-attitude and think and question critically.
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: 5.5-11 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHuman Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
ALLIANZ SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Allianz Services India
Contact Company:ALLIANZ SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:BHAVANI,SECOND FLOOR,TECHNOPARK CAMPUS , THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, Kerala, India