Roles and Responsibilities
- Validation of transactions after the generation of Indent or purchase order.
- Ensuring commercial terms mentioned in the purchase order is as per contract and arrangement.
- To ensure that proprietary of transactions / events are adhered by the user departments while placing orders.
- To ensure that flow of transactions adheres to company’s policy and commercial aspects
- To participate with accounts team during stock verification, cash verification and asset verification.
- To investigate any transaction or event as per instruction of Management and present report thereon.
- To liaison with Internal Auditor / internal audit team for identification of weak controls in process and work towards to plug loopholes.
- To prepare Standard Operating Procedures for key functions encompassing procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, fixed assets cycle, inventory cycle etc.
- To participate with key business team for implementing best practices in respective functions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Thorough understanding of control activities for principal business activities to meet control objectives of the Company.
- Sound interpersonal activities with effective communication skill.
- Awareness about latest best practices.
- Knowledge of processes in manufacturing environment.
- Should possess eye to see transactions from all dimensions.
- Ability of not to succumb to the pressure and able to perform in pressure
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent