Job: Field Engineer I&FR
Qualification - ITI / Diploma / Degree (no current backlogs)
Two wheeler & driving license is must since this is a 100% field job.
- Complete Field Work.
- should have experience in Voice & DSL
- should have knowledge in Networking, DSL Modem & WiFi router configuration.
- should be familiar on Copper Knowledge.
- Customer visit as per appointment / complaint resolution within SLA.
- Demo to customer and clearing all queries
- 100 % process adherence during Installation (NCE, CAS, TR69, Net Expert, etc., ) & IR sign-off
- Escalation to Installation TL at appropriate time wherever required.
Key Skills Required:
- KPI adherence and meeting KRA settings
- Customer visit as per appointment
- First Time right approach
- Coordination with wiring team and dispatcher for completion of Installation, Shifting & request orders.
Male candidates only.
your can also refer to your friends.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited