From 1 to 6 year(s) of experience
1) Market Understanding:
Knowledge of Micro Market of the territory, prospect base, ecosystem (Employment exchanges, third party employers, non-organized sectors, tier-3 colleges, Alumni base, etc)
JOB ROLE -:
Your role would be of a Sales Counsellor who would be required to sell the training programs of NIIT pertaining to the IT industry . As a Sales Counsellor , you would be expected to counsel the prospects effectively for the programs whereby ensuring that the prospect enrolls for the program which is most suitable to his/ her profile and need. You shall be designated as Program Advisor.
Job Responsibility -:
- Approaching colleges (in and around your base city) to connect with the deans/HODs/TPO and engaging with them to show the value NIIT brings for their students.
- Conduct sessions/events/webinars for students in these colleges to expose them to NIITs new age career programs which can help them start their careers.
- Counselling potential learners (final year college students, unemployed graduates), helping them plan their career path and understanding how NIIT can catalyze their career.
- Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of NIIT's model of online learning.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads.
Address :PLOT NO 85, NIIT LIMITED, SECTOR 32, GURGAON, HARYANA , GURGAON, Haryana, India