Paytm is Indias leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
At Paytm Money, we are on a mission to make Investment & Wealth Management easier and accessible to all Indians. Paytm Money is a 100% owned subsidiary of 197 Communications. Paytm Money is the 4th consumer brand from One97 after Paytm, Paytm Mall & Paytm Payments Bank.
About the role:
Budgeting & FPNA which drives the projects to Paytm Money .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Finalization of P&L and Balance sheet as per IndAS.
- Co-ordinating with statutory and internal auditors for smooth and timely completion of audits.
- Maintain a master list of monthly journal entries.
- To supervise intercompany accounting / transactions.
- To review accruals/ prepaid transactions.
- Review Invoice Processing & Tracker management.
- Ensure accuracy in TDS deduction, GST Input Compliance.
- Review Fixed assets Register and depreciation schedule.
- Follow and Manage the Treasury Policies
- Knowledge of SAP
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1.Good Oral and Written Communication Skills are a must.
2.Exposure to dealing with multiple Senior stakeholders in organization.
3.MIS preparation & reporting to leadership
Education : CA/Post Graduate preferred.
Why join us :
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!