We are seeking a skilled Front-End Developer with expertise in ReactJS to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in our web applications, ensuring high performance and responsiveness. The candidate should have a strong understanding of user interface design, web development, and the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Develop user interfaces for modern, responsive web applications using ReactJS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them accordingly.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the user experience.
- Work closely with the product team to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest front-end development trends and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues reported by users or internal teams.
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer with a strong focus on ReactJS.
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and asynchronous request handling.
- Strong understanding of front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
Other Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents,
Role:Front End Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Grazitti Interactive is a global digital services provider leveraging cloud, mobile and social media technologies to reinvent the way you do business. Since 2007, Grazitti has been helping companies power their businesses with its marketing automation and cloud innovation services.
As a global consultancy, we have strategic partnerships with technology pioneers like Marketo, Salesforce, Google, Alteryx, Microsoft, Adobe, Lithium, Optimizely, Acquia, Shopify and Jive. We combine these platforms with our innovative approaches to provide effective, result-oriented solutions to our clients. We have been helping hundreds of global companies to transform their business technologies and save millions.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.grazitti.com/
SearchUnify is a leading unified cognitive platform for elevating self-service and customer support outcomes. The platform powers a suite of next-gen products, including Cognitive Search, SearchUnify Virtual Assistant or SUVA (Worlds First Federated, Information Retrieval Augmented Chatbot for Fine-tuned, Contextual, and Intent-driven Conversational Experiences at Scale), Knowbler (World’s First Knowledge-centered Customer Service Software), Agent Helper (ML-powered solution for augmenting agent productivity and promoting case swarming), Community Helper (AI-powered application to foster a personalized, engaging community and reduce community moderation effort), and Escalation Predictor (AI-powered Case Analysis Software for Intelligent Case Prioritization and Routing).
An analyst and award-winning platform, SearchUnify has been named a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave™: Cognitive Search, Q3 2021, and is recognized by industry leaders, including TSIA and G2. With its industry-first robust LLM integrations across its suite of products, coupled with the federated retrieval augmented generation (FRAG) architecture, the platform fetches relevant information or responses to deliver more accurate and contextually appropriate support and self-service experiences.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.searchunify.com/
Contact Company:Grazitti Interactive
Address:PLOT NO. 164, PHASE-II, INDUSTRIAL AREA, PANCHKULA , Panchkula, Haryana , PANCHKULA, Haryana, India