With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate & Process Developer– Reinsurance/ Insurance
- You should be responsible to operate in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- You are required to perform with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
- You should react positively and effectively to needs of handling volume spikes (usually at quarter & Year ends)
- You shall be willing to work flexible and varying shifts through the year
- Exception handling of complex facultative reinsurance agreements that require processing outside the standard reinsurance workflow.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC (Any Non – Tech Graduate)
- Freshers are eligible
- Prior Underwriting Service in Reinsurance /Insurance company experience preferred
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
- Experience in Insurance client will be an added advantage
- P&C Insurance experience
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & ARE
- Good in Analytical skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization,B.Arch in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India