With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, were calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Travel Claims Assistance, Process Associate
- Examine travel documents, medical treatment records, medical bills, etc. to determine claim denial, settlement, or review
- Compare data on the claim form with the protection plan to ascertain the completeness and validity of the claim
- Examines claim form and other records to confirm coverage
- Proactively works to resolve the claim as expeditiously as possible
- Reviews and analyzes detailed medical records
- Calculates reimbursement of benefits according to the schedule of coverage
- Accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Incrementally increase productivity without jeopardizing quality.
- Provide recommendation post assessing a claim for payment, denial or incomplete information
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, to be able to join the dots while evaluating a claim, if required be proactive in searching the web for obtaining more clarity on claims information e.g., medical terms, conditions, etc.
- Handle varied volumes of workloads and reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Comprehension, decision making, multi-tasking, strong written communication and customer service skill/attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible for handling varied volumes of workloads and reaching targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Works on special projects and tasks as assigned
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Display energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications / skills
- Relevant work experience in US Travel claims processing.
- Any graduate except technical
- US Travel claim Insurance experience preferred
- Medical claim specialists/examiner experience preferred
- Reviews and analyses detailed medical records for accuracy and completeness
- Good knowledge of US travel claims processing/travel industry for experienced candidates & responsible for handling travel claims of Medical Treatment/hospitalization, Trip Cancellation, Baggage/Personal Items loss etc.
- Writes clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Computer literate
- Good comprehensive and decision-making skills
- Proficient in the English language both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task. Manages time effectively
Candidate should be flexible with any shift.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Arch in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.A in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Com in Any Specialization
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India