With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Reinsurance
In this role, you would be responsible to balance day-to-day Reinsurance Accounting operations.
- Knowledge of Insurance /Reinsurance domain
- Participate in many aspects of insurance/ reinsurance accounting and reporting (Weekly/Monthly) and understanding of Net Premium, Gross Premium, and Reinsurance-commission taxes etc.
- Ability to understand the concept & types of reinsurance and to ensure that all team administration processes are completed within the required time frame to the accurate level of quality.
- Over checking of reinsurance premiums i.e. gross premium, net premium written by Underwriter’s to make sure data entry are accurate and responsible for monitoring the information extraction from Policy administration & Reinsurance administration system, processing the RI transaction based on reinsurance treaties parameters.
- Calculating the portion of each risk that is retained and portion that is ceded, verify the changes are made from direct side : Ex; Increase or decrease of policy values.
- Responsible for preparing daily dashboards, volume trend reports quality scoring etc.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- MBA Finance (Preferred)
Preferred Skill Set
- Niche course in Insurance/Reinsurance would be preferred
- Knowledge of insurance/ reinsurance concepts, ability to interpret reinsurance treaties, critical thinking, hands on experience with reinsurance admin systems and in-depth knowledge of advance excel.
- Ability to analyze complex calculation of premium distributions and determine actual share for reinsurance premium/claims.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and collaborate with Onshore/Offshore team.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in finance and accounting (preparing journal entries, reporting etc.).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India