With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, were calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Record to report
In this role, you will be accountable for all the activities related to general accounting which include:
- Contributing to the monthly corporate reporting process
- Gathering and preparing journal entries
- Issuance of month financial statements
- Preparation of financial reporting for forecast and budget
- Client P&Ls
- Responsible for reviewing monthly client P&Ls and distribution
- Monthly analysis and review of balance sheet accounts and expense accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of expense accounts - trends, reasons for increases, etc.
- Analysis and preparation/reversal of monthly accruals
- Coding invoices to proper expense accounts to ensure costs are properly captured
- Payroll reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Responsible for intercompany balances
- Review of all intercompany invoices and posting of related transactions
- Reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- SOX Compliance
- Must ensure that monthly book is complete and done in accordance with SOX requirements
- Maintain and update documentation of current controls/policies and procedures
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
- Graduate in commerce (B.com)/Ca /CMA qualified
- 1 year into core accounting for Accounts payable.
- 2+ Years of experience required for Record To report.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Department:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India