1. Responsible for specific operational spends of facilities.
2. Support capex process, AP20 preparation, scenario analysis
3. Work with team and workplace SPOCs for budgeting, quarterly forecasting, Guidance, Monthly MIS, Quarterly True up exercise
4. Job will involve collaborating within and outside GS Finance team.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Agility to turn around quickly on ad hoc requirements - excel and powerpoint skills.
2. Sensitivity analysis on rate card impact / exit costs
3. Assess the cost impact of any change to growth plans, collaborating proactively.
4. Scenario building, help with consolidation of multiple and complex budgets
5. Coordinate with stakeholders of business units and Controllership on various matters.
6. Ability to work with power bi will be an added advantage.