Dear Candidate ,
Please find the JD for SAP APO with IBP experience across India , kindly share us the profile if the below JD is inline with your career aspiration ,
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Minimum of 12 years of IT experience including 4-5 years in public cloud (AZURE or AWS).
• Experience and good knowledge of SAP systems and their architecture and infrastructure needs
• Understands the broader SAP migration/deployment solution, associated components, Application landscape and designs a Cloud foundation Infrastructure architecture to support the SAP landscape on cloud.
• Participate and drive scoping and discovery sessions on customer SAP cloud initiatives. • Partners with solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint. Present the integrated SAP landscape solution and participate in solution defense for Cloud Infrastructure
• Good experience with cloud build automation using Terraforms/ARM/CFT
• Experience in SAP Sizing, good understanding in SAP Installation.
• Review the Recovery tiers and work with SAP Architect to support design SAP aligned High Availability and Disaster Recovery infrastructure architectures which is certified, tested and cost viable.
• Experience with High-Availability cluster design (SIOS, NFS, RedHat, SUSE, Windows). • Understand the TCO for specific SAP components, Hana/ASE Databases and provide options for Infrastructure level backup and recovery of SAP components across different environments and restoral/refresh commitments SAP components.
• Understand the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the enterprise, working with the application architect’s client stakeholders to understand the TCO for specific Experience of working with Public cloud provider solutions like AWS, Azure etc. including highly available and disaster recovery architectures