We are looking for a Graphics Software Validation Engineer and in this position the key goal will be to focus on rigorously ensuring the robustness and quality of our IP offerings and preventing escapes to our customers.
Ideal candidate should have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and integrating Creator Certification Testing for Next generation Graphics Products.
- Tracking all the Certification blockers from sighting to development closure.
- Regularly reporting out status
- Thorough understanding of graphics hardware and software, including but not limited to industry standard API''s and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan.
- Experience with the Windows Driver Model(WDM/WDF), Kernel Mode Driver Framework and kernel debugging, Windows kernel internals
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Microsoft Telemetry expertise will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of software development is critical. C, C++. Python programming expertise and experience is required.