Hardware Design Engineer JD
- Expertise in hardware requirement engineering and architecture feasibility.
- Hands-on experience of various tools like ORCAD, ALLEGRO, PADS, LTSpice, Hyperlynx.
- Hands-on experience with Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal circuit design, development, and testing.
- Experience in single core to multi core processor selection in conjunction with firmware requirements
- Expertise on Automotive ECU development from scratch till SOP/mass production. Cockpit, ADAS ECU design expertise is preferrable.
- Should have worked with Micro- Processor, DSP and Micro controller-based circuit designs.
- Should have worked with various interfaces like DDR, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI, CAN, RS232
- Power Supply designing with DC-DC converters of different topologies.
- Knowledge in sensor based analog signal conditioning design with Op-Amps, ADCs & DAC’s
- Should have good understanding of Pre and Post Layout Signal Integrity Analysis and Validation
- Should have good understanding of Automotive EMI/EMC design requirements.
- Should be familiar to lab instruments like multi-meters, oscilloscope, function generator, logic analyzer etc.
- Knowhow on firmware requirement understanding for selection of components, interfaces for timing and interface compatibility.
- Experience in Schematic design/review, component selection, component selection, layout review, board bring-up and testing, product design documentation review.
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Quick Learner
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional AreaEngineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Address:721,,Nila,Technopark Campus,Kariyavattom , THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, Kerala, India