As an FAE in the sales organization, you will be responsible for,
- Assisting Intel India Ecosystem Partners and Customers with the design and implementation of their Server/Client Design requirements, utilizing Intel product portfolios including Processors, Ethernet, Storage, IPs etc.
- This role will include product positioning, on-site customer support as needed, and will include being a technical consultant to our key customers as they go from architectural evaluation through completion of their designs.
- By understanding customer system requirements, and providing expertise in the use of our products, we enable them to bring competitive products to market in a timeframe that maximizes their success.
- We value technical excellence, customer focus, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Role requires to work along with the Partners across the entire Design Cycle of their Server/Client Products including Design Architecture, Schematic, PCB Layout, Fab Assembly, Testing/Validation, BMC/BIOS/FW Development etc. and ensure the successful Design readiness within the agreed Timelines.
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in designing of hardware platform.
Your specific role will include, but not limited to, the following:
Contribute, and execute, to territory, account, and opportunity plans as part of the Strategic Sales Team
Engage with our customer's high level system architects, and key decision makers, to understand their system applications, influence their design choices, provide creative solutions to their problems, and ensure that they are architected with, and around, Intel's products
Align with the key influencers, both at Intel, and the customer's technical staff, to coordinate design support and technical training
Demonstrate teamwork, and ability to work effectively in informal, and formal, teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
Have strong presentation, and communication, skills to present the capabilities of Intel's product portfolio, and perform demonstrations of feasibility studies, and proofs of concept, in customer meetings and seminars
Ensure that Intel's roadmap is aligned with our customers' long-term requirements by being an internal advocate for their product and support needs
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization