HCL is hiring For RPA Business Analyst for Noida Location!!
Interviews will be only Video call/Telephonic rounds!!
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting, Insurance, HR or ITO services.
- Minimum 1.5 years of BA experience in UiPath Implementation projects
- Strong understanding of RPA Technology and documentation practices
- Experience in using Visio & documentation tool to prepare Process mapping (Current & Future State), Workflow diagram, Low level process document
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Experience in adapting to defined document templates and getting signoff from client on requirements
- Gathering requirements on RPA point of view and integration parameters
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Individual Contributors.
- Thinkers and analyzers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
- Hands-on experience in handling RPA projects end-to-end as a Business Analyst
- Experience of working with external clients for RPA delivery
- Hands-on experience of process discovery for RPA implementation (automation feasibility checks, pipeline creation)
- Hands-on experience in creating business case (cost benefit analysis)
- Experience of working with tools used to map processes such as MS Visio
Location : Noida
Interested candidates whose profile is relevant can contact HR Chinju - 9028243027 or send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org