Greetings from HCL!!!
HCL Technologies is hiring Disaster Recovery Noida location
Disaster Recovery JD
Identify and mitigate cybersecurity technological gaps in the client environment, investigate and resolve cybersecurity incidents, and support in improving the client's cybersecurity posture and robustness. Job Profile Disaster Recovery Technical Coordinator Role Level L2 Role Description This is a Team Member role in the Disaster Recovery Management team that is managing the Recovery service for a HCL Client’s IT environment. The role primarily involves - support Recovery activities plan maintenance, conducting DR exercise Planning, execution coordination during an exercise or true-life recovery invocation activities for a heterogeneous technology environment. This roles seeks strong Disaster Recovery Lead skills with multiple delivery teams to monitor day-to-day recovery readiness and preparedness of the environment and Reporting; coordinating activities during recovery activities execution during drills exercise and disaster declaration scenario. Work Experience • Overall IT professional experience 4+ year •
At least 2+ year Disaster Recovery Planning, Coordination and Management experience Responsibilities • Coordinate to Plan & exercising of recovery testing
- Fair understanding of recovery strategies and various Infrastructure Technologies – Like Storage, Backup, Networks, Security and Operating Systems (WINTEL, Linux, Solaris).
- Experience in identification of Technology domain causing incident or issues during a disaster recovery exercise.
- Understanding of Storage, SRM, Rubrik, NAS, Load Balancer ,DNS, AD • Coordinating and Root Cause Analysis for major incident (Severity 1) during recovery exercises.
- Fair Understanding of Recovery & Resilience management life cycle.
- Experience in determining the adequate test environment drill & test plan requirements • Coordinating with various technology teams to develop drill Test Plans and Test Evaluation Summaries across heterogeneous infrastructure layers • Experience in Testing DR environment for datacenter failover and failback • Drill execution co-ordination, incident / issues tracking during drills • Experience in recovery testing data collection, analysis and reporting with recommendation of alterations to improve recovery performance • Management Reporting and presentation skills Skills and Specifications • Ability to analysis critical factors impacting the recovery activities and success. • Should have undergone specialized training / Certification in Disaster Recovery & Management. • Task Coordination and Project Management skills • Network / Security / Storage / Backup Technology related experience. • Virtualization technology experience would be added advantage. • Communication & Presentation Skills. Education & Qualifications • Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. • At least 4+ years of experience in computing or related area with a focus on technology and management. • Professional certifications such as ABCP/CBCP/ BS25999 would be added advantage. • Technology related Certifications will be an added advantage.
If interested share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org