Detailed knowledge about DB2 V11.1 new features.
* Minimum of 12 years for experience with database design, administration and maintenance in distributed environments.
* Strong DB2 Database Administration experience to diagnose DB without help of third party tools.
* Strong experience with Database and SQL Performance tuning as per application requirement. -Mandatory
* Experience in DB2 Database Administration on various OS including AIX, Linux etc.
* In depth knowledge of HACMP/HADR backup/restore, cloning.
* Experience with MQ SERIES and Q-Replication refreshes for various scenarios.
* Experience in IBM InfoSphere Change Data Capture (CDC) environment is a plus
* Extensive experience in TSM Infrastructure. Knowledge on Storage and Network configuration.
* Ability to solve HA issues related to HADR, MQ Series, and Replication methods.
* Experience in migrations and upgrade of database in heterogeneous platform.
* Experience in Monitoring, Configuration and Installation on all Unix or Windows OS
* Experience in Backup & Recovery, Replication and Import/Export and ingest utility.
* Experience in setting up monitoring as per best practice for databases
* Experience in working independent with limited guidance.
* Experience on upgrade, patching DB2 database
* Adhere to ITIL processes and ability to work in PROD, DEV, TEST and QA environments.
* On call troubleshooting experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Unix shell and Perl scripting experience
* Experience in performance tuning of Stored procedures/Functions and SQL queries
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
HCL Technologies (HCL) empowers global enterprises with technology for the next decade today. HCL's Mode 1-2-3 strategy, through its deep-domain industry expertise, customer-centricity and entrepreneurial culture of ideapreneurship™ enables businesses to transform into next-gen enterprises.
HCL offers its services and products through three lines of business.
IT and Business Services (ITBS)
Engineering and R&D Services (ERS)
Products & Platforms (P&P).
ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses through offerings in areas of Applications, Infrastructure, Digital Process Operations, and next generation digital transformation solutions.
ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering while under P&P.
HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technology and industry specific requirements. Through its cutting-edge co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities and broad global network, HCL delivers holistic services in various industry verticals categorized under Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology & Services, Telecom & Media, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences, and Healthcare & Public Services.
As a leading global technology company, HCL takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. As of 12 months ending on September 30, 2019, HCL has a consolidated revenue of US$ 9.3 billion and its 147,123 Ideapreneurs operate out of 44 countries.
For more information, visit www.hcltech.com