Position Title: Accounts Receivable Associate In Medical Health Insurance.
The Accounts/Billing Specialist prepares and maintains the financial records of the Center and performs related financial bookkeeping tasks. He/she prepares and maintains client insurance records, files insurance claims and manages accounts receivables.
1. Maintains financial records
2. Prepare and file insurance related materials
3. Cross–functional office team member
Examples of Work:
Prepare and File Insurance Materials
• Prepare and submit insurance claims
- Data entry on insurance records and medical billing
• Communicates with clients, staff and insurance companies about the insurance claims and payments
• Manage electronic billing
- Maintain files on each insurance company
- Maintain client files on insurance claims and payment
• Maintain therapist insurance provider, state license and liability insurance files .
Job Requirements :
- One year experience of Account Receivable Associate in Health Insurance Claim or Workers Compensation.
- Knowledge of Worker Compensation.
- Need Excellent English Communication in verbal and written.
Walk in directly to Ienergizer for your interview.
Mention "AMAN HR " on top of Your CV
Contact Person - Amandeep Verma
For further queries, please call or Whatsapp @ 7503142306.
CALL FOR SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW.
iEnergizer , A-37, Gate No.1, Sector-60, Noida.
Nearest Metro station- Noida Sector-59
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
ienergizer (A unit of Granada Services Pri. Ltd.)
IEnergizer is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions, from customer service and collections to chat claims and investors relations.
Contact Company:ienergizer (A unit of Granada Services Pri. Ltd.)
Address :A-37, Noida, Sector 60, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reference Id:AMAN HR