Greetings from Broadridge !
We are hiring for SRE role for Bangalore.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $9 billion in revenues, helps clients get ahead of todays challenges to capitalize on whats next with communications, technology and data and analytics solutions that help transform their businesses.
The worlds leading companies and financial institutions recognize us as an invaluable partner. We handle millions of trades a day involving trillions of dollars, deliver essential communications for over 5,000 brands and manage shareholder voting in 90 countries.
BU Details: Global Technology and Operations (GTO) is a leading provider of trade processing technology and managed services for financial services firms. GTO is comprised of a portfolio of solutions serving the Capital Markets, Asset Management and Wealth segments that automate the securities transaction lifecycle of equity, mutual fund, fixed income, foreign exchange and exchange traded derivatives. Our solutions provide automated straight-through-processing operations and enable buy- and sell-side financial institutions to efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. We offer advanced solutions to meet our clients needs for Front-, Middle-, and Back-Office capabilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Supported by our infrastructure service delivery partners, you will be tasked with maintaining BAU operations and client onboarding to our global infrastructure footprint across the EU and US regions. Primarily, this comprises of:
• Linux OS on VMware
• Deployment of the product which consists of:
• Java Application Server
• Java and C++ Data Processing Utilities
• Windows GUI
• Oracle RDBMS
• IBM MQ
• Citrix XenApp for Application Delivery
• Client connectivity via VPN/MPLS
• Service Availability
• Incident Management and Root Cause
• Partner SLA Management
• IT Service Management including Change, Incident and Problem
You should possess the ability to have meaningful conversations with our SMEs on as many key tech stack areas from the below. These conversations will better allow our platform support to best understand our specific needs from their tools and to in turn best support our needs:
• Windows Server
• Linux OS and Shell scripting
• Citrix XenApp
• Oracle RDBMS
• IBM MQ
• System Health Monitoring Tools (eg Datadog, Splunk, APM, Geneos )
• Broad infrastructure/system administration comprehension
Role Requirements of the candidate:
• Be detail oriented
• Thrive in environments where continuous improvement is required
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve and to facilitate those improvements with the relevant delivery partners
• Strong written and spoken English
• Availability to be on call, aligned with a global shift pattern providing 24x7 Platform Support
Requirements / Qualifications
• 4 - 6 Yrs of experience as DevOps/SRE engineer with commercial service infrastructure at both a software and infrastructure level
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or in a related field.
• Working knowledge on the following technologies:
• Platform Skills: Linux, Windows
• Automation: Terraform, Bladelogic, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible.
• System Health Monitoring Tools (eg Datadog, Splunk, APM, Geneos)
• Enterprise Database : Oracle
• Middleware : IBM MQ, Apache and SFTP
• Cloud: AWS
• Scripting: Powershell, Perl, Shell Scripts, SQL/PL*SQL
Interested candidate can share their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period