Job Title: Manager- SC& 0
Position Level: Senior Manager
• Should have rich experience in Consulting industry.
• Working experience in developing the future digital strategy roadmap from Digital Supply Chain.
• Should have extensive experience in Construction Program management & Supply Chain.
• Responsible for Operations transformation & Revenue Enhancement for clients in EPC sector.
• Should have extensive experience in driving indirect cost optimization & ZBB deployment for different industries.
• Analytics led end-to-end cost transformation for large EPC clients.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from internal stakeholders such as business leads, delivery leads and leadership teams, as well as keeping in mind market trends.
Requires ability to solve problems with cost-effective, efficient solutions.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
Build an ROI-driven product roadmap that captures full lifecycle of the product - from concept through maturity and eventually to disinvest stage.
The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
Master s degree in management or M.Tech from Premier Institutes preferred
B.Tech from Tier 1 Engineering Institute
Years of experience
Minimum 10 years in a Top tier Consulting firm
Strong written and verbal communication skills Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
Role:Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.