- Deliver consulting services including; solutions architecture & design and implementation services in supporting client s exploitation of planning and scheduling tools such as Aspen Tech Petroleum Planning, Scheduling & Blending (PS&B) solutions, APC and Generic Dynamic Optimization Technology (GDOT).
Solutions Architect for Petroleum supply-chain projects having credibility, gravitas and proven ability to gather, document and implement Client requirements and address the business process issues that Aspen Tech solutions address.
- Design and configure model-based decision support systems and data integration with external systems and databases.
- Co-ordinate solution delivery in concert with Project Management and the Client to ensure projects achieve stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals.
- Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and develop opportunities for additional Services.
- Assist the sales organization and Services management team in preparing and delivering complex bids and proposals to major corporate clients.
Skill :- Background with process operation, Advanced Process Control (APC), or process optimization will be an advantage for this role.
Operations experience in process industry.