Primary Skills: Informatica
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Participates in ETL Design of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications.
- Creates ETL Mappings Mapplets Workflows Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Designs and builds integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions aggregations star schema etc.).
- Performs source system analysis as required.
- Works with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement appropriate data partitioning strategy in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Implements versioning of the ETL repository and supporting code as necessary.
- Develops stored procedures database triggers and SQL queries where needed.
- Implements best practices and tunes SQL code for optimization.
- Loads data from Power Exchange to Relational database using Informatica.
- Works with XML's XML parser Java and HTTP transformation within Informatica.
- Works with Informatica Data Quality (Analyst and Developer)
Top Three Skills Required:
- Informatica PowerCenter Informatica Data Quality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Birlasoft (India) Limited
Contact Company:Birlasoft (India) Limited