Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Innovation and Reengineering Advisor is to identify and develop new ideas, products, services or processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Conduct research to identify new technologies or business trends that could impact the banks bottom line
- Adhere to the budgets for projects and initiatives
- Identify the automation opportunities
- Recommending changes to the existing products, processes and services
- Developing prototypes to test new ideas / concepts before they are rolled out to customers
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify areas of innovation and reengineering.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to enhance innovative thinking around the bank
- Adhere to long term strategy of innovation
- Process improvement techniques like Lean Six Sigma, TQM, Kaizen certification
- Experience in Process Mapping tools such as igraphx, Visio, Miro, etc
- Ability to make complex business problems to simple to solve
- Experience in facilitating change inside the organization
- Knowledge in process automation tools, RPA
- Problem solving skills.
Role:Banking Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryBanking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Karur Vysya Bank