- Experience in instructional design, content development with an understanding of training and design strategy.
- Experience in gathering and understanding source content to create engaging courses based on the target audience.
- Experience in applying proven learning methodologies and emerging technologies for adult learning.
- Expertise in industry standard design/rapid authoring tools such as Articulate / Captivate / Lectora / Camtasia and SAP Enable Now / WalkMe etc. and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools (The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.)Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in working with global teams.
- 3+ years of Experince in instructional designing.
- Ability to design and develop new age learning modalities, such as gamified learning, microlearning, mobile learning would be an added advantage.
- Ability to write clear and measurable learning objectives.
- Ability to write content and assessment questions mapping to the learning objectives.
- Ability to visualize the training content to help retain information through visual clues and add value to the instruction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage the assigned tasks and meet the desired milestones.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.