With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, were calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
In this role, one needs to have good understanding of OTC.
Responsibilities- Cash Applications
- Monitoring of approvals for Non-Standard Invoicing/Payment terms from Salesforce
- This team manages the 3rd party collections agency
- Analyze & escalate customers based on payment history, credit information and outstanding balances
- Analysis of Bad Debt on monthly basis
- Securitization audit and reporting
- Pre/Post Petition reporting on monthly basis
- Performing credit checks upon request and monitoring customer accounts for potential high risk issues
Responsibilities Order Processing
- Support specific to P&I.
- Over 125 unique clients supported; over 30 unique VMS tools.
- Where possible fit, working with business to move to an automated order entry process via Bullhorn Order Automation (aka VMSA); separately and simultaneously:
- Under Thanos, working with I/T to design potential automation solution into KSN for accounts that do not fit VMSA model.
- Calculate and issue invoice to client, track collections, answer questions on billings, adjust for discounts, rebates, errors
- Responsible for billing set up and management.
- While BPO is handled by the BoVP group, the creation of BPO invoices is highly manual but descoped for this year. Operations manages orders and rates
- Develop and present invoice (High Radius, custom invoicing, manual uploading to Accounts Payable tools, CWO)
- High volume of manual adjustments due to multiple factors (incorrect information on front end, Purchase Order issues, customer complexity and lack of uniformity/higher customization across customers)
- Interact with both internal and external customers to assist with problem resolution.
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- Graduate in commerce (B. Com)
- Meaningful experience
- Freshers are eligible
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Accounting & Taxation - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Department:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization