- Location - Bangalore
- Work from Office / RTO
- 2pm to 11pm / 3pm to 12am during day light
- Notice Period - Immediate to 30 Days
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they doon a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Software Asset Management
Role requires experience researching and documenting licensing and entitlements for software brought into the Firm, software license tool updates, reviewing software invoices for consumption location and applying the appropriate chargeback for dissemination to the Tax team. Should have extensive knowledge in software/hardware technologies, data analysis and project management; additionally, the candidate will require a strong knowledge of software contracts as well as software licensing models and terminology.
Min 4 yrs and 6-8 years of experience in Software Asset management, KPI Metrics Reporting, Client Relationship Management
- Managing and driving best in class delivery of team with zero business surprises meeting the defined metrics
- Strong Customer Focus and Business Acumen
- Good communication skills and exposure to global clients
- Good knowledge of Software Assets Lifecycle
- Self-Starter, Team player and Client Relationship Management Experience
- Knowledge of Software licensing models, software metrics and license summaries
- License Key Management
- Familiarity with Software Inventory and Usage
- Knowledge of Software Cataloging and Normalizing
- Strong understanding of Software contractual information
- Ariba working knowledge is good to have
- Knowledge of incident management like ServiceNow, BMC remedy is good to have
- Knowledge of SAM tools like Flexera, ServiceNow etc is good to have
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Front end various initiatives with minimum supervision
- Out of the box thinker
- Willingness to learn new skills/technologies like SQL, reporting skills,etc
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools like Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to adapt to an environment with shifting priorities
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Role:IT & Information Security - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT & Information Security - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India